Hello boys and girls, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything here, but that’s mainly because I’ve been so busy with my new freelance career I haven’t had the time to write blog posts. But now there is something that I really have to share with you.
ColdFusion is still very much alive (for those of you who think it isn’t) and now there is another server update you can (and should) install. This update addresses the following bugs:
- ColdFusion server is non-responsive when receiving a POST request with an XML body for a Web Service
- Web sites fail with ‘Service Not Available’ error intermittently
- Pages with multiple frames load the incorrect pages when updating frames, intermittently
- Application pool on IIS 7.5 crashes due to certain Web Service requests
- DateConvert(“local2UTC”, date) breaks other DateTime functions
Before you run this update, make sure you have installed this mandatory update first!
You can also read the full details of this release at http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-10-update-3.html